CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My husbands baggage

Before we got married my husband had a Boxer that ate everything of mine. But this dog could do nothing wrong in my husband's eyes...of course not because he wasn't destroying HIS stuff. Anyway, after we got married I wanted to have a dog of my own so after waiting two years he got me a puppy for our anniversary. Since we don't have children yet she is my precious baby and every once in a while the boxer gets jealous of the little one so he tries to be "cute" like her to get attention. He gets in denial and thinks he's her size.







13 comments:

Natalie said...

Laying in her bed gives Elvie muffin top. He's so sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the fun world of blogging!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Welcome to bloggy world! The pic of the dog totoally cracks me up!

Tracy said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogs! = )
Love your site design!

Cheryl said...

Just came by to say hi!
Yousister Natalie is a sweet bloggin' friend of mine!
That is a hilarious picture of that big baby!!!

Cheryl said...

It should read 'your sister' not 'yousister'. oops!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome! Glad to see we share a love of dogs! Thanks for the laugh. Nice to meet you.

Kelli

bp said...

Welcome to blogging! Hope you have fun

Anonymous said...

Aims! That is hilarious!

Miss ya'll!

Mocha with Linda said...

That's hilarious! Just like a 2-year-old jealous of the new baby!

Welcome to blog world! It's a blast and it will suck you right in and you'll wonder how you ever did without it! It's nice to "meet" you!

Ruthie said...

WELCOME to the Blogesphere! I just started blogging a couple of months ago and I love it. you meet so many special people and it's really fun. :)
We used to have a white cock-a-poo and we would carry her around with us in a baby snuggly. She lived 18wonderful yrs.
Have fun!

Dimple Queen said...

Welcome Aimee! Hope this becomes your "thing"! It's always nice to meet new people around here!

Love your sis, so I am sure we will LOVE you too!

Have a great day!

Angela

Robin said...

How cute! Dogs do have personality.