CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is what you do when you don't have Children Yet....


Throw your dog a birthday "Paw-ty"! Yes, it is true. I sent out invitations to all our friends that had dogs and invited them to a fun day at the Park to get all the dogs tuckered out then back to our house for dinner. We had such a great time and I can't believe my puppy is already 1 Year Old! The birthday girl had so much fun playing with all her dog friends and it was an excuse for us to hang out with our friends too! Someone told me about how you can get a cake made out of dog food but I didn't have time to research to see if my town had that so I just got a regular cake and it was yummy! Thanks Sophie for having a Birthday! Until next year!

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Happy birthday to Sophie.
I'm sure it was a feast for a ... well for a special doggie, for sure!
Glad you're still blogging. :)
Hugs.

Katie said...

oh my aimee! only you! : ) that pictures is pretty funny. i was just about to send you a little message to hold you accountable to some more blogging, so i'm glad your back to it! haha!

Natalie said...

That makes me laugh so hard! I am so sad I couldn't be there to celebrate. Give her a kiss for me.