CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Mid-life crisis at Age 26!!!!

So I believe my husband is going through a mid-life crisis at the age of 26!! The reason I say this is because one Saturday he went a bought a boat!! Yes that is right. I said A BOAT! I thought he was crazy. Now I do appreciate the fact that he wouldn't get it unless I was okay with it. I was very hesitant at first although he did make a good point that if we wait until after we have children then it may be a long time before we could get one. (which I didn't have a problem with!!) But hey...life is too short and you only live once. I said why not. Now after the fact it is said and done.....BOY DO I LOVE IT!!!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

a boat!?! post pictures!

Ruthie said...

You will love the boat! What a great thing to have to relax with and enjoy. Congratulations to you both.
Smiles.

Natalie said...

Nobody will believe you unless you show us...show us...show us...I don't believe you.

Judith said...

A boat owner says the two happiest days in his life is the day he buys his boat and the day he sells his boat.