CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A "Baby's" Best Friend



I have posted once about my husband's "baggage" before we got married. That "baggage" is now my little ones best friend. Our first year of marriage this dog ate everything of MINE from shoes, purses and even the Easter Ham. Yes I said Ham. He got it off the counter somehow and ate the whole thing. As many times as I have wanted to get rid of him I am glad we didn't. My little one LOVES this dog. She always hugs him and attempts to give kisses. I used the word attempt because mommy steps in before the slobbery tongue engulfs her face :) This morning I could not peel the two of them from the door. They just sat side by side looking outside both wanting to go out and explore the world.

4 comments:

Amber said...

This is precious!! I love my Elvie and I love my little Rylee. So sweet!!

Natalie said...

Elvis is a great dog...ham and all!

Anonymous said...

Knock...knock... is anybody home?!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog but haven't seen any updates lately. I really miss reading about your family.